About Me

My photo
Im a director and photographer passionate about anything creative. Im inspired by people, music and art.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Editing Interviews for Barclaycard Mercury Prize 2011

I had the pleasure of working with Squarei yesterday night who were doing the red carpet interviews for Barclaycard Unwind at the Mercury Awards. Below are the edits I did for them on location at the Grosvenor Hotel where the awards were taking place.

Barclaycard Mercury Prize 2011 Interview - Katy B:


Barclaycard Mercury Prize 2011 Interview - Ghost Poet:


Barclaycard Mercury Prize 2011 Interview - Everything Everything:


 Barclaycard Mercury Prize 2011 Interview - Elbow:


Please follow my blog by submitting your email
&
Check out my website, add me on FB and follow on Twitter :)
Website: www.loraineffrench.co.uk
Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/loraineffrench/
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/filmsfromffrench
Twitter: @loraineffrench

No comments:

Post a Comment