About Me

My photo
Im a director and photographer passionate about anything creative. Im inspired by people, music and art.

Friday 9 September 2011

Impromtu Photo Shoot for Karen Be

Yesterday I had the pleasure of filming Karen Be's live performance at Proud in Camden. A real talent and an absolute pleasure to watch as she creates the beats there and then on stage with her voice and then sings over that beat.

After I had finished filming, her manager asked if I could take a few photos! My first thoughts were 'where' lolol! It was 10pm, in a club and I didn’t have my flash with me. But as I had my paglight with me, I thought I would give it a try.

I'm happy to report that I was quite surprised and very happy with the results :). Below are a couple of unedited pictures.  I do need to bump up the exposure in Lightroom but overall I’m happy with the captures.

Cannon 550D
Tamron 17 - 50 (2.8) and Cannon 50mm 1.8
ISO: 1600
Paglight




Please follow my blog by submitting your email
&
Check out my website, add me on FB and follow on Twitter :)
Website: www.loraineffrench.co.uk
Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/loraineffrench/
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/filmsfromffrench
Twitter: @loraineffrench

2 comments:

  1. Very impressed with the results Loraine. That's why they say "suck it and see". Jules

    ReplyDelete